Saturday, June 26, 2010

Outfit post!

I've been meaning to do a post for some time now to push the picture of my big face in the previous post to further down on the blog but I got bitten by the lazy bug somewhere along the way. I don't have any new pictures so I'll use the ones taken from my Sydney trip! In case you were wondering why my pictures are all different colours, it was because I used different cameras.

I actually bought this dress over a year ago (very pretty, it's got tulle underneath so it makes the skirt 'poof'' and the beading around the neckline and waist is just gorgeous) so I was a little worried about whether it would fit since I'm now a fatty boombah from all the eating I've been doing! Luckily it fit, phew. It was tight around the middle though, so after the meal I was struggling to breathe- uh oh. I'm thinking of selling this dress...I've sold a few things on eBay and it feels good knowing that all the clothes and shoes and bags I don't use anymore can make me some moolah. 

This...

..plus this...

...plus this...plus the dresses...equals...

Me!

I <3 the bow in the middle.

Us, getting ready to head out to Quay

No comments:

Post a Comment