Monday, June 28, 2010

OOT(Sun)D!

I recently bought a new cardigan and have been wearing it to death- yes, 3 days in a row people! Isn't it pretty? I love that it was cheap but the boy disagrees. He thinks I have no sense of what's cheap and what's not...and I disagree with him on this point!

My favourite pair of awesome flat boots- which are absolutely made for walking. I've been looking for a pair of leather boots all winter and I finally found the perfect pair. 

Every girl needs a pair of love heart stockings...

Heading out to Proud Mary for a lovely brunch.

My hair's getting to the point where it's unmanageable. I can't wear it straight anymore because the bottom part of it is soooooo heavy so up it goes into a nest on top of my head.
Nice background...can you feel the vibe just from looking at it? I can just tell it's a lazy, hazy Sunday. 

Back to work tomorrow...I'm looking forward to getting this week over and done with so I can go to the Tim Burton exhibition next weekend! Hurry up Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment