Friday, February 19, 2010

We've come a long way dodododo

I went out with my ex yesterday because he wanted to get out of his house before his ex went to visit his mom for Chinese New Year hee hee. Yes, I was an accomplice in his escape plan :s 

Time for another unwrapping post! I knew he was getting me a birthday pressie from his yearly trip to Vegas- I just didn't know what till I actually received it :D (after a lot of bribing hahah. He got something he wanted in return so it's all good ;) )
Can you guess what's in the bag? *excited

Tada! Are you curious yet?

Lil' orange/black boxes.
Trivia: Did you know that the black boxes found in airplanes are not black? They're usually orange. Aha, bet you didn't know that!

#1

#2

One big happy Hermes family. Yay!

I don't know what to do today, the thought of going to Bangsar is really not that appealing since it's like 500 degrees outside. But imma having butter crabs for dinner, and then out to KL for some partying. And there's a BBQ tomorrow- half-excited about this because it's gonna be 600 degrees tomorrow (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment