Sunday, February 7, 2010

A picking we will go!

The boy's parents are down under for a holiday so I tagged along and we went to an apple/nectarine/peach farm in Bacchus Marsh. Road trip! It was also the first time I saw the speed limit raised to 110km/h. On the way back a white butterfly went *SPLAT!* on our windscreen.
Oh hi apple trees! It was a fairly small farm, and we were only allowed to pick from 3 rows. There were other trees around, but I guess they weren't ripe enough to be picked from.

 
:D

This small lonely apple will soon be in my hands.

There were so many apples that'd fallen from trees, and were rotting on the ground -_-

More apples in hiding. Ha ha here I come!

Smallest, cutest apple ever!

Siamese apples.

Stealing a bite...hehe. I ate an apple, 2 nectarines and 1 peach while I was there. And to think in total I only picked 3 apples and 2 nectarines.

 
Ever wondered what nectarine trees looked like? To be honest, neither did I. But they look like...

...this!

 
Signing off with what the boy would call an 'ass-crack' apple :D
xox, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment