Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!


Spent a week back in KL with family and I had a great time. I'm still on KL time so I've been sleeping at 3am and waking up at 1pm everyday since I returned to Melbourne, and I didn't manage any sleep yesterday night when I tried to be good and went to bed at 11pm! Did I mention that it was the first day of work today too? FML. Even though I didn't get any shut eye I feel alarmingly alert and normal today. Now I'm feeling a little tired, maybe this calls for a nap. 

Anyways- with the strong AUD (yeah, my excuse for doing so much unnecessary shopping *shifty eyes) I nabbed myself another pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Varina flats, this time in the ever elusive beige! They're slowly making their way to me....anytime now :D They are unbelievably comfy, I didn't even need to break them in that much when I first put my other pair on.

I'm trying to justify this purchase as I've been making many impulse purchases (not to mention my impromptu trip back to KL which came with the cost of a return air ticket) and when the boy wanted to stop by Chapel St yesterday to 'treat' himself since it was the New Year, I shall deem this to be my very own New Year treat! Yay *justified!
Picture credits: Saks Fifth Avenue

Will post later this week with highlights of my KL trip!

P/s: will you believe me if I said one of my resolutions this year is to save $$$?

2 comments:

  1. Although... u didn't mention the boy's treat did not amount to anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pfft....I don't see a need to disclose irrelevant information that will not change the outcome of the situation :p

    ReplyDelete