Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's my birthday today! :D :D :D


This is the year I turn 21 + x number of years :D
Look what my bf got me!

When I unwrapped the present I thought to myself, 'This better be a very good book.'
But then, I was fooled by the pages of the book. Little did I know...it was hollow inside, which opened to reveal....my present!

Tada!

The boy spent hours gluing and cutting out the pages of the book.


What could it be?


The classic B.Zero1 pendant from Bvlgari! <3<3<3


Look it's so pretty :)


And for Christmas my parents got me this beautiful necklace from Tiffany & Co.


Guess I can't play favourites and will have to change my necklaces pretty often. How lucky am I to have received two classic pieces from established jewellers? Very, I think :)

Thank you mom+dad+bf! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment