Monday, May 3, 2010

who was on Masterchef Australia today?

Yes, that's right- Executive Chef of Quay Restaurant, Peter Gilmore! The dish that's featured on the website reminds me of the food we had at Royal Mail...flowers left, right and center. The way the hosts on Masterchef introduced him to the show today has made me very excited about my upcoming trip to Sydney, where I'll have the privilege of dining at Quay. It's been voted Australian Restaurant of the Year for a gazillion years, or as I'll quote one of the hosts on the show- 'for as long as I can remember' (or something like that, my quotes don't have to be spot on :D). It's also the only Australian Restaurant that's made it onto the S Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants at number 27. 

Sea Pearls here I come! nomnomnomnonmn...
Pic courtesy of raspberricupcakes. Such beautiful pictures on that blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment