Sunday, December 6, 2009

Meet the (Rolls) Royce of the chocolate world

Have you had fresh Royce choccies before? If not, you might be missing out. I personally don't see what's so special about them except that they really do melt in your mouth but I need to try more to be able to judge without bias HEE :D *hinthinthint

These were flown in from Singapore by one of the friends of the boy. Packaging says Champagne on the front but I couldn't really taste it at all. And apparently when you buy them from the shop they wrap it up with ice for you. Or was it in an ice pack? Hmm same difference :)







































They look really good though, with a layer of dusted chocolate powder on the top. I was hoping they would be bitter, to contrast with the sweetness of the chocolate but since I ate like a greedy pig ie. popping a whole chunk in my mouth at any one time, I couldn't really savour the taste. That said, eating them that way made them taste like caramel fudge 0_0- I'm sure my description is totally butchering what it's really meant to taste like woops. And since they're so fresh, they can't be kept for long so I guess they aren't staying in my fridge long enough to grow moldy!

No comments:

Post a Comment