Thursday, April 22, 2010

hello, it's been a while!

I've been busy clicking my mouse- refreshing webpages. Online shopping is HEAPS of fun! But not so fun when I miss out on $1 deals on the Outnet.com. Visited Strawberrynet twice in one week and I'm pretty impressed with their delivery. It's sooo quick- both my parcels have probably taken a maximum of 1 week each to reach me. Replenished my favourite perfume:

Stella Sheer- everytime I use this I get asked what perfume it is. It IS that amazing.

Bought a cheapie- couldn't resist. Mom bought this years ago and I love how it smells so I just repurchased.

Made triple choc muffins a few weeks back (I cheated- they were straight from a box) but I topped up the milk chocolate buttons so it was all gooey on the inside. Yum.
I have plenty of pics from when I went to the Grampians and stayed at Royal Mail. You might remember hearing me talk about Royal Mail here. Stay tuned for the next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment