Friday, October 2, 2009

Kit Kat- Apple Vinegar flavour

Got your attention yet? :D

The packaging surely caught my attention at the asian grocery store! But then again, I'm a sucker for anything that's different, so nothing new there.















Looking at the box certainly spiked my curiousity.















What it looks like inside.















Once you tear open the packaging (I did it rather impatiently), an overpowering apple smells hits you.















I liked it. I thought it was something different. Tasted like apple with a hint of tartness, and the aftertaste it leaves in your mouth is something akin to the aftertaste of apple juice. I guess the hint of vinegar counteracts the sweetness of the white chocolate that the wafer is coated in.

At AUD4.30 a pop it's pretty pricey, but I reckon it's worth trying just for novelty's sake.

Now...to try the other gajillion Kit Kat flavours. Nom nom nom...

No comments:

Post a Comment