Thursday, September 23, 2010

The red soles got to me...

After spending the last couple of days watching episode after episode of the Rachel Zoe Project, with its beautiful haute couture dresses, unattainable shoes, jewels costing millions of millions of dollars, I clicked 'BUY' on a pair of knee-high black leather Christian Louboutin boots. It was the red soles I tell you, I was hypnotised and all common sense picked that very moment to go flying out the window. Nevermind I already have a pair of similar knee-high high heel boots that I only wore once or twice during winter. I will not even begin to think about the money I have spent, my only consolation is that, 'they were on sale' and 'the AUD is doing really well against the British Pound' so it was really... affordable? :D


Now I can't wait to get my hands on them and try them on. Hurry up DHL!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I hope you dont mind me asking, which site is this?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from http://www.theoutnet.com/. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete